Too Much to Lose Campaign Resources
Too Much to Lose offers various materials, resources and tools to promote the campaign and to help Service members protect themselves from risky drug use. Check them out below.
Share these resources and tools with Service members to educate them about how prescription drug misuse and illicit and prohibited drug use can negatively impact them:
- Videos: Check out the campaign videos to help Service members know the truth about risky drug use.
- Download Too Much to Lose campaign materials: Find information about how risky drug use can negatively impact Service members and learn about safe ways for them to stay mission ready.
- Too Much to Lose Social Media Toolkit: Use these ready-to-use messages and graphics to support Too Much to Lose promotional efforts and to supplement your efforts in sharing campaign resources with Service members.
Use these resources to promote the campaign:
- Order Too Much to Lose campaign materials: The Too Much to Lose campaign offers complimentary print and promotional products to support the efforts of professionals who provide education and prevention resources to Service members.
- Link to Us: Link the Too Much to Lose website from your organization’s website to help Service members find prescription drug misuse and illicit and prohibited drug use resources.
- Too Much to Lose Campaign Toolkit [PDF 1.4MB]: Use this toolkit to get a detailed understanding about the campaign and its tools and how they can be used locally including educational resources and messaging about the impacts of risky drug use. The toolkit also provides ideas on how to use Too Much to Lose resources to engage with Service members at your installation or command.
- Too Much to Lose Campaign Overview One-pager: [PDF 540KB] Check out this overview of the campaign resources and tools to see how they can support your work.
- Too Much to Lose campaign announcement: [PDF 808KB] Print or share this resource
- Campaign Highlight Guide: [PDF 129KB] The Too Much to Lose Highlight Guide gives professionals the tools and guidance to highlight the campaign on their resources and efforts.
- Campaign Logos: Download the Too Much to Lose logos to highlight the campaign. Multiple versions of the logos with and without the tagline are available for download and should be used as provided.