Too Much to Lose has a variety of videos to support your efforts in helping
Service members understand and avoid risky drug use. Check out the videos and
ideas for using them.
Hemp: Eye It Before You Buy It
Do Service members know that most hemp products (except for clothing) are prohibited for them? Make sure they know what to watch out for when shopping to avoid products with hemp.
Drug Use: Risky, No Matter the Scenario
Acting against the policies on substance use can have serious consequences for Service members. Share the Drug Use: Risky, No Matter the Scenario video to ensure they avoid risky drug use and protect the things they care about.
How to Use the Campaign Videos
Too Much To Lose has a variety of videos you can use in working with Service members. Here are some ideas on how you can use our videos:
- Download and play them at MWR facilities like fitness centers, in MTF waiting rooms, or on your local commander’s channel
- Use them at stand-downs throughout the year
- Pair with your mandatory GMTs
- Link to the videos from your installation or MTF webpage along with your other alcohol information
- Include in your POM/POW/POD notes especially during observances and events.