The Bottom Line on Risky Drug Use
Subscribe to the Too Much to Lose quarterly e-Newsletter, The Bottom Line on Risky Drug Use, for the latest campaign resources and everything you need to know about risky drug use-related news. Once you subscribe, you will receive The Bottom Line on Risky Drug Use in your email inbox quarterly.
View past editions of the e-Newsletter for additional resources. Feel free to share these e-Newsletters with others who are interested in using Too Much to Lose resources to support their substance use prevention efforts with Service members.
- November 2023 [PDF 450KB]: Help Service members learn what to watch out for when it comes to avoiding hemp products and how to stay safe for National Impaired Driving Prevention Month. Also – ensure Service members know how to safely dispose of any unused prescription drugs.
- December 2022 [PDF 658KB]: Help Service members stay in the know about risky drug use with resources including ready-to-use messaging on fentanyl and cannabis products and a poster on the costs of recreational drug use. Also – ensure Service members avoid drugged driving risks for National Impaired Driving Prevention Month.
- September 2022 [PDF 233KB]: See what products are available on the Too Much to Lose bulk order site! Plus – check out a new infographic on the facts about Delta-8 THC and see how you can support September’s National Pain Awareness Month by promoting safe pain management.
- June 2022 [PDF 300KB]: Too Much to Lose now offers a new campaign toolkit as well as resources to help Service members protect themselves from prohibited substances including the different types of cannabis products. Also – learn how you can support Opioid Misuse Prevention Day this August!
- March 2022 [PDF 1MB]: Make sure Service members understand the importance of staying away from risky drug use no matter the scenario. Also ensure they know the different non-drug pain management options that could help their pain and are equipped with the tools they need for National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
- December 2021 [PDF 1MB]: Help Service members reduce their risk for chronic pain, know the difference between Marijuana, CBD and hemp and learn how to stay safe for National Impaired Driving Prevention Month.
- September 2021 [PDF 694KB]: Check out the new Too Much to Lose e-Newsletter, see what the campaign offers and find resources to support October’s National Substance Abuse Prevention Month.